This is not a music blog. I am not a professional writer. I do not get paid to do this. This is where I am going to write about the memories of the live shows I see. This is where I will post about the people who came with me and the people I meet while seeing live music.
My hope is that this will act a bit like a bucket list of live music or shows that I want to see. But not just the artists, but the festivals, the venues, or the experiences. For example, I don't think I will ever be to another U2 show which was as magical as the POP tour just because I was in junior high at the time and it really started a life-long passion for live music.
Today, I live in Portland, OR and have the amazing opportunity to take advantage of a host of different music venues. A majority of these can have a couple hundred people in attendance. Then there are a couple of larger places which are more traditional concert venues.
Hopefully I can keep this updated. Might share it with friends if I start doing it regularly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment